We’d love to welcome you as a client of Consider it Done.
We know your time is important so we have designed a simple 3 step sign up.
We believe it’s essential to meet every client personally, so after step 3 we ask you to arrange a convenient time to meet one of us via i-Contact.
Until we have spoken and confirmed that you are happy to go ahead, there is no obligation.
Naturally we hope you will immediately see the difference we can make for you, and that this small investment of time will be the start of a fantastic friendship with the CiD team.
Life isn’t the same one month to the next, so you don’t need to predict how much you’ll need us.
Consider it Done will automatically apply discounts when you Delegate more.
We will email a weekly report to update you with service time status or you can login to Delegate for real-time updates.
- The more you Delegate the more the rate improves
- No minimum usage – only pay for the resources you actually need
- One simple invoice to approve at the end of each calendar month
- All Delegated hours reduced to the lowest £40 / hour + vat rate
- Your own dedicated Private PA
- 365/24/7 Home Keyholding – worth £365 + vat per year, for as long as you are an Ultimate Member with CiD
- Complimentary Wifi Doctor Healthcheck and report (worth £225 + vat)
- Free reminder service
- Access to our out-of-hours emergency contractor call-out service
- An i-Contact meeting with your PA whenever you need one
Thank you for your details. We’re almost there.
Here we are asking you to nominate the bank or card you would like to use to settle your invoices with us at the end of each calendar month. There is nothing to pay now.
If you choose to pay this way you will receive an email from GoCardless asking you to confirm a Direct Debit arrangement by giving your bank details. Consider it Done does not have access to this information.
GoCardless is authorised by the FCA and uses military grade encryption to keep you safe. You are protected by the usual Direct Debit guarantees.
No payment will be taken initially.
Because Consider it Done’s service is so bespoke to each client, it’s important for us to speak to you and understand the way you would like to use the service before we start.
It’s your opportunity to get to know us, ask any questions, and if you’re ready, to Delegate your to do list!
You’re still not obligated to go ahead until we are sure you are happy with everything.