CiD loves: Summertime home focus
27th Jul 17, 2:47 pm
Whether you’re taking a stay-cation this year, working from home or just spending more time at home with the children during the holidays, it’s a great time to notice and focus on the house.
- Windows: is it blue skies or grey? In which case maybe they’re overdue for cleaning
- Painting projects in mind? With windows open, the summer is great timing
- Curtains, rugs and carpets to clean: will dry more quickly at this time of year – and this can be arranged for you by CiD while you’re on holiday
- Servicing the boiler: seems counter-intuitive when the heating is off but this is the ideal time to make sure the boiler is trouble free and will serve you well when the heating and hot water are essentials again. At this time of year there are deals to be done via CiD’s tried and tested suppliers
- BBQ deep clean: if the BBQ has been in full use in the fine weather, there’s a good chance it could do with some TLC. We can arrange some attention-to-detail cleaners with all the right equipment
- Garden irrigation: if there’s a holiday coming up it’s a great time to install a garden irrigation system, and if you have one already – to change the batteries, check the timer and give it a once over. CiD’s gardeners can help
- Car care: leave the car in safe hands while you are away – we can organise servicing, MOTs, replacement tyres, and valeting to be ready for your return.
- Extended breaks: if you’re worried about the house while you’re away, we can check in, report back, review post, water the garden and take care of things in your absence. There’s more about this here.
If you’d like our help with any of these and other household management projects, do be invited to Contact Us.