How to:... know when your home Wi-Fi needs attention
5th Jan 17, 5:23 pm
You know your home Wi-Fi isn’t performing at its best when:
- You can make a cup of tea while waiting for Facebook to load
- The Apple TV keeps saying “please try later”
- No one wants to Facetime or Skype with you
- It takes longer to download a movie than it would to actually watch the whole film
- You never offer to give visitors the home Wi-Fi password because it is so embarrassingly slow
- People call you to chase for an answer to their email before it has arrived in your inbox
- Your neighbour says your Wi-Fi network is overpowering theirs and yet you can’t stay connected
- You have a 3D mind map of the Wi-Fi blackspots in your home
- The broadband speed checker is the most frequently used app on your phone
- You’re dreading phoning your ISP, again!
If you live in London and you think your home Wi-Fi isn’t performing as it should, our specialist Wi-Fi Doctor is on call to help.
His thorough Home survey and Wi-Fi health check will identify the cause of your Wi-Fi gremlins and he will prescribe a solution to bring it back to full strength.
Mind you we don’t want to make too light of it. Wi-Fi is a serious business when business is involved.
If your organisation has newly arrived London assignees or home workers who are feeling the pain of their unreliable Wi-Fi, we are in a great position to help them too.
Just Contact Us to find out more.