8 ways you know you’ve been travelling for work too much:
5th Aug 16, 6:07 pm
You know you’ve been travelling for work too much when:
- You can unpack and re-pack a bag in under 9 minutes.
- The only wash cycle you use on your washing machine is the 20 minute Refresh.
- You spend so little time at home that there are rooms you haven’t been into for a year.
- You’ve returned home to find a small eco-system in your fridge.
- You haven’t sent a birthday card since 2006.
- You’re a master at sleeping during daylight, in any time zone.
- Your car has been parked in the same spot for 2 years.
- You’ve never met your cleaner.
If this sounds like you, we’re pretty sure you’d benefit from the help of a CiD PA.
You’re welcome to call us to explore the idea – even if it’s from the airport.