1. Service standards guarantee: our usual exacting service standards apply to all clients, including those we are working with through a Gift Voucher. The Gift Voucher carries a value of 4 hours of Consider it Done's service time. The time is only available to the person named on the voucher. Consider it Done will monitor usage of the service time to the last minute, and give regular updates as to the time remaining for use.
2. Consider it Done gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue, and the service time they carry must be used within that time. Unused time cannot be carried over beyond that, or refunded. However the use of the 4 hours service time can be spread over the course of the validity of the voucher and does not need to be used all at once. The voucher's expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher.
3. Consider it Done Gift Vouchers are designed as an introductory offer to allow prospect clients the chance to sample our services for a small number of service hours. They are not available to existing clients of Consider it Done, nor are existing clients permitted to make use of Gift Vouchers they may have been given by someone else.
4. There is no maximum number of vouchers that can be purchased, however they are subject to a fair usage policy, if the intention is for multiple vouchers to be given to one recipient. This is because the Gift Vouchers are sold at a lower hourly rate than our usual published tariff. The number of vouchers purchased is at the discretion of Consider it Done.
5. Refunds: it is possible for the purchaser of the Gift Voucher to request a refund (payable to the purchase credit card) inside the voucher's validity of 6 months. No part refunds are permitted. It is not possible for the recipient to exchange the voucher for its cash value.
6. To use the voucher, the Gift Voucher holder will be asked to confirm the name of the purchaser and give the voucher's unique serial number. Each voucher can only be used once.
7. Offer combination: it is not possible to combine the use of Gift Vouchers with any other Consider it Done promotional offer.
8. Terms of business: the user of the Consider it Done Gift Voucher will be provided with our Terms and Conditions at the time of redemption. Use of the Gift Voucher is deemed as acceptance of these terms.
9. Consider it Done reserve the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions.
For any queries relating to the above terms, please contact
Sue Reeve at Consider it Done on 020 8742 8718.